Medical and healthcare facilities rely heavily on a complete laundry system to run precision-based and timely day to day operations. Considering the nature of their job, proper laundry is of utmost priority in these facilities. The biggest challenge here is to clean every piece of garment and sheet thoroughly to get rid of body odor, spills, bacteria, food stains, etc. while maintaining efficiency.
There is no doubt that a health care facility processes hundreds of patients on a daily basis. This means they need to have fresh and clean sheets and bedding ready at all times. They need these things cleaned well and cleaned fast. This can only be made possible when you have the right commercial laundry equipment on the premises.
For optimal results, this calls for is a perfect laundry system with no weak points. From your washers and extractors to dryers, everything needs to be working fast and efficiently to meet your needs. Here are a few questions to help you choose the right commercial laundry equipment for your medical facility. If the answer to any of the questions is a “no”, you need to reconsider a better laundry system.
- Are you able to perform the laundry effectively and efficiently? Is everything that needs to be washed daily is being washed daily?
- Do you get your equipment fixed if something goes wrong with it in a timely manner? If yes, how long does it take for it to be up and running again?
- Are your laundry machines using water efficiently?
- Is your laundry equipment using electricity efficiently?
- Is your equipment automating a lot of processes to save time and labor?
- Are you satisfied with the warranties and guaranties on your commercial laundry equipment?
How much water and electricity your extractors and dryers consume might not be a big factor for home use, but it definitely matters for commercial laundry equipment. The money you save on water and electricity could amount to thousands of dollars every year. Furthermore, medical and healthcare facilities cannot thrive with downtimes when it comes to laundry. There is no time to wait for equipment to be repaired or parts to be replaced.
The OEM Laundry Parts Difference
OEM Laundry Parts has the most reliable and industry-recognized commercial laundry equipment and parts in its inventory. This includes Forenta, Maytag, Speed Queen, Tolon, and Whirlpool.
All our equipment comes with a warranty, so you can just relax and let things fall into place. At OEM, we fill our stock with the most modern and cutting-edge machines to help keep water and electricity consumption low.
If you are looking for commercial laundry equipment in Florida or southern Georgia, contact us today at (904) 240-0211,